GIVING AND RECEIVING - 1 DAY
Time & Location
About the Event
Giving and Receiving (1-day) Learn how to ask for what you want and get what you need with integrity.
Receiving and Giving - clearly, cleanly, un-mixed and genuine: few things are more challenging, more liberating - and more fun.
Learn how to distinguish 'who the touch is for' and with confidence.----------- >< ----------- What will you learn?
- When you touch your partner (or other another person), are you giving or receiving?
- Is there a difference? What happens when you know for sure?
- When they touch you, is it for you, or for them? Can you tell? Does it matter?
- What happens when you take 'Giving' and 'Receiving' apart, so you feel one of them at a time?
Partnered or singles - new relationships - marriages of 100 years - platonic friends - all ages - all genders - all sexual orientations - all pronouns, shy or inexperienced are warmly welcomed.----------- >< ----------- Workshop Guidelines:
- This workshop is clothed.
- There will be options to exchange touch, but it is never required.
- You are quite welcome to watch the entire time if you like.
- What you participate in is 100% your choice.
- You’re in a safe container and you will always have the choice whether you want to touch or be touched.
- In fact, you don't have to touch anyone at any point in the workshop and you will still learn and enjoy the full experience.
- You will have many opportunities to identify your desires and limits and practice communicating them.
- This event will be fully clothed.
- Fluff - cushions, yoga mats, socks, pillows - basically it may resemble a sleepover so you're super comfort;
- Forever coffee/tea cup with lids;
- Preferred snacks and nibbles;
- Tea, coffee & filtered water;
- Light snacks, fruit;
- There are ample cafes, hotels and coffee spots;
If you have any questions about the workshop and what it will entail, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org