Thu, 26 Jan|
THE FACTS OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION
This event is for the dating, the divorced and the devoted who want to understand how and why sexual attraction in intimate relationships either deepen or dwindle.
TIME AND LOCATION
26 Jan, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
The Studio, Magill SA 5072, - Please refer to autoreply for further details
ABOUT THE EVENT
THE FACTS AND FUNDAMENTALS OF SEXUAL ATTRACTION
When two people get together, opposites attract so it’s sexy and exciting. When they move in together, commonality builds. The more you have in common, the less sexually exciting it is,’ she explains. ‘The problem is, people think waning sexual attraction is a relationship issue. It’s not; it’s a physics issue. It’s not a death sentence, but it’s also not inevitable.
There lies a tremendous amount of confusion around communication, and communication is the foundation for all relationships.
The biggest problem within intimate relationships are:
- You feel that resentment is slowly creeps into relating;
- You feel like best friends more than lovers;
- You feel unheard or invisible;
- You worry that your partner isn't happy;
- You've tried everything;
- You know you want it to work but you're lost;
- You wondering if love is not enough;
- Sex is boring or non existent;
In a few short hours I will simplify intimate with a teaching method and model of interaction that sheds light on troublesome and confusing interactions and clears them up. This simple diagram will give you an understanding of how to relate with integrity.
Many people have found that this event to be a relationship game-changer because it brings clarity, ease, freedom, gratitude, and generosity in all your interactions, both in and out of the bedroom.
Learning a deeper understanding and practice with the three magic questions will create satisfaction in your relationship, and your body will truly relax and be open.
You will get a better insight with:
- Learning about sexual attraction;
- Gaining greater understanding of why the bedroom becomes boring;
- Indentifying common mistakes that are at no fault of our own;
- Getting a CLEAR understanding of what make relationships work;
And, ultimately you will have:
- A better relationships and better sex;
- More authentic but connective conversations;
- An understanding of what needs to be addressed;
This event is a clothes-on workshop, and participation in any somatic practice is optional.
It's super casual, relaxed while being fun, funny and informative so that you can show up and maintain intimacy in relationships that will continue to grow and change.
Please contact me personally if you have any questions - I'm here to help.
1 x AWESOME PERSON
+$1.73 service fee
+$1.73 service fee0
BRING A PARTNER/FRIEND/BESTIE
+$2.48 service fee
This is for couples, friends or lovers - you do not need to be in an intimate relationship to benefit from bringing a friend.
+$2.48 service fee0